Monday, July 17, 2006

JULY 4TH. 2006. HOT DOGS AND HAMBURGERS !

Some remarked to me, do you really need a Weber 6 burner platinum series grill ?
I think this picture speaks for itself:




We did hot links and Red dogs from Costco. 2 kinds of burgers, those with Seranno peppers and those without. Those with peppers had a minor kick, but no seeds so they were fairly mild.

I also did Proscuitto wrapped shrimp but no pictures. These were an experiment as I have never done them before. They turned out wonderful. I have done bacon wrapped shrimp using thick hickory smoked bacon and that didnt turn out to well. You need a thin bacon slice. The proscuitto may be a little too thin but they were really tasty regardless.

I should have arranged the dogs and burgers into the shape of a flag for the 4th. Ah well, there is always next year.

Everything turned out fine. If you screw up burgers and dogs (and I have been places where the cook has done this...oi !) then I got no business blogging.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home